R.I.P. Roger Bradford Jr. (2), March 29, 2020
We sadness, we report the sudden passing of Roger Bradford Jr. (2) of Tequesta, FL. Roger died tragically in a one-man boating accident on March 29, 2020, near his home.
Roger is survived by his wife, Stacey; daughter, Madison and son, Dylan. Madison attends the University of Florida and Dylan is close to earning his private pilot’s license while finishing his senior year in high school.
April 1, 2020 – the Class received this note from Stacey:
To all of Rogers classmates and Academy friends,
I want to Thank You from the bottom of my heart for your kind words and loving thoughts.
Our family is devastated and going to miss him immensely!!! We know how much the Naval Academy/ Navy impacted him. He loved serving his country, it held such a special place in his heart. The pride and strength he acquired from that experience shaped him into the loving family man he was. We are at a loss words, but know his strength will get us through this. Again, thank you all so much for reaching out. As he would always say.. GO NAVY. BEAT ARMY.
With much love,
« R.I.P. – Chuck Murphy (23), August 21, 2019
- John Vena (30) Reports from 2020 Commissioning Week August 7, 2020
- Dant’s Briefing on USNA 4/24/2020 April 24, 2020
- R.I.P. Roger Bradford Jr. (2), March 29, 2020 April 1, 2020
- R.I.P. – Chuck Murphy (23), August 21, 2019 October 7, 2019
- Joe DiRenzo’s “Coast Guard Year In Review” June 10, 2019